The Om Yoga Show is Europe’s biggest yoga gathering which returned to the iconic Alexandra Palace in London from October 13-15th, 2023. The show is a hot spot for yoga enthusiasts of all levels, from absolute beginners all the way up to experienced practitioners alike.
Despite having adored yoga since the age of 17yrs old as a way to combat exam stress, and going on to qualify as a yoga instructor in 2021, this is the first time that I’ve attended the Om Yoga Show and so I decided to bring my 16yr old daughter along to experience the wonder of it with me.
The show has a wide range of activities which include:
- Free yoga classes: Hundreds of free yoga classes take place throughout the show which cover all styles of yoga, from Hatha and Vinyasa to Ashtanga and Yin
- Workshops: Longer, more in-depth workshops can be booked in advance. These workshops are led by some of the world’s leading yoga teachers and cover a wide range of topics such as yoga philosophy, anatomy, and meditation
- Exhibition: A large exhibition hall hosts vendors selling for yoga mats, props, clothing and other yoga-related products as well as food and drink
Additional activities and attractions include:
- Mind Body Soul Experience: This exhibition hall features a variety of exhibitors offering holistic therapies, treatments, and products
- Live music: A number of live music performances take place throughout the show featuring musicians who play a variety of genres including kirtan, world music and meditation music
- Food and drink: There are a variety of food and drink options available at the show including vegetarian, vegan, and gluten-free options
Whether you’re a seasoned yogi or just starting out, the Om Yoga Show has something to offer everyone. It’s a great opportunity to learn from experienced teachers, try new styles of yoga and shop for yoga products all in one place. It’s also a chance to learn, grow and connect with other yoga enthusiasts and the worldwide yoga community.
Tips for making the most of your visit to the Om Yoga Show:
- Plan ahead: Take a look at the schedule in advance and decide which classes and workshops you want to attend. You can book workshops in advance, but free classes are on a first-come, first-served basis so arrive early and get in line!
- Wear comfortable clothing: You have the chance to do a lot of yoga, so wear comfortable clothing that you can move around in easily
- Bring a yoga mat: Whilst you can rent a yoga mat at the show, it’s best to bring your own if you have one
- Stay hydrated: Remember to drink plenty of water throughout the day, especially if you’re active, I always pack a reusable bottle to avoid having to queue for drinks
- Take breaks: There’s a lot to see and do at the show so I’d recommend that you take breaks throughout the day. There are plenty of quiet spots to sit and meditate or simply relax and recharge
Our Favourite Finds At The Yoga Show 2023!
Whilst there are so many amazing stands and stalls to visit throughout the exhibition, these are the small businesses that we personally had deep and meaningful conversations with the owners and absolutely adored their products.
To do them justice for how innovative, helpful and wonderful their products are I will no doubt write individual blogs about each of them in time, but for now as an overview, I hope that this index may be useful to you.
Triple Goddess Yoga – Yoga, Menopause & Teacher Training Courses
F-Lux Activewear – Functional Yoga, Pilates & Pole Activewear
Enrichd – Fungi Supplements
Tulasi Maharani Jewellery – Yogic & Holistic Jewellery
Cats Protection Lottery – Rehoming Cats
Doctor Seaweed – Sustainable Health With Pure Seaweed
Breathitate – Immersive Meditation
Naturally Argan – Argan Oils, Hair & Skincare
Chillout Retreats – Yoga, Life Coaching, Nutrition, Fitness & Therapists
Infinite Goddess – School Of Human Advancement
Lotus Love Yoga – Yoga Retreats & Teacher Training
LaBalance – Menopause & PMS Magnetic Relief
Life Purpose Shaman – Life Coach & Spiritual Healer
The Herb Tender – Medical Herbalism
Yoga Circle – Eco-Friendly Activewear
ViVi Jewellery – Handmade Jewellery
About Guided Meditation – Symphonic Alchemical Gongs
A fantastically uplifting event for those with a passion or interest in yoga, meditation, health, wellbeing and spiritual development at all ages and stages of life.